Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rock... (Part 2 Needs a humans touch)

Still looking back after the rock formation I wanted to incorporate my interest in environments. I'm not talking about going green (thought I do encourage recycling!) but living environments. I am that creepy person who lives to go on x mas home tour just because I want to see different living environments! This curiosity also goes with where artist work as well I love college open houses!
Back at the ranch ceramic wise I decide to explore the human touch to rock formations. This lead to caves,door ways and an attempt to show mans impression on nature.


At the end of the semester though I decided to implement a creature that I adore, the octopus thing about how humans aren't earths on inhabitants.


No comments:

Post a Comment